- You get paid time off (sick, vacation, personal business).
- You have a uniform clothing allowance.
- You can choose between comp time and overtime pay (cash).
- You have contractual avenues to address working-out-of-classification, reclassification, new or revised classification, and differentials.
- You have legal representation fighting to rollback anti-PERS legislation.
- You have standard rental agreements for hatchery workers who live on ODFW property. Employees have standardized tenant rights when dealing with their landlord (management).
- You have a legal contract agreement that is negotiated between democratically elected employees and management.
- You have representation in a Labor-Management Cooperation Committee where we select a team of workers who will address workplace issues that concern you.
- You have a meaningful grievance procedure (a grievance is a violation of contract) with representation by a trained steward.
As a member, you have the right to vote on bargaining issues, and countless opportunities to actively participate in improving your future!